Also Featured In
Southern home cooking is done right at the Screen Door Restaurant. Considered one of the best weekend brunch spots in Portland, Screen Door is also open for dinner five nights a week. Preparing the... Read More
Southern home cooking is done right at the Screen Door Restaurant. Considered one of the best weekend brunch spots in Portland, Screen Door is also open for dinner five nights a week. Preparing the best of southern food without pretense, the menu caters to palates with the most simple to most sophisticated tastes. Some southern classic dishes include fried buttermilk-battered chicken, Low Country shrimp and grits and Carolina pulled pork. But there is also an extensive menu of salads and vegetable dishes which changes according to availability. Screen Door offers great comfort food creatively prepared. They do take reservations for larger parties.
- Best for Restaurants near Moda Center Because: The Screen Door is always good and it is not far from the Moda Center.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Screen Door is becoming more popular all the time for their delicious southern cooking
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Screen Door is serving up comfort food in heaping portions for breakfast everyday in Portland.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Screen Door offers delicious Southern home cooking, including all the favorites.
- Best for Brunch Because: Screen Door is the most popular weekend brunch in Portland.