Also Featured In
One restaurant that appears on just about everybody's best-of Portland list is Andina. With the tagline, "A Taste of Peru in the Pearl," Andina has taken traditional South American cuisine to the... Read More
One restaurant that appears on just about everybody's best-of Portland list is Andina. With the tagline, "A Taste of Peru in the Pearl," Andina has taken traditional South American cuisine to the level of fine art. Located in the heart of Portland's Pearl District, the neighborhood is comprised of boutique shops, art galleries and old industrial building converted into high-end lofts. Andina has a formal dining room and a more casual bar featuring live, Latin-influnced music every night of the week. Though Andina is one of the more expensive restaurants in Portland, most diners agree that the food and attentive service is well worth the cost. The tapas menu, happy hour and lunch offerings make sampling Andina food affordable for almost anyone.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Andina serves heavenly food and has tons of gluten free options.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Dining at Andina is an experience and they are able to accommodate groups of any size.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Andina is has an awesome atmosphere and even better food.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Andina is a beautiful lively restaurant that is perfect for romantic night out.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Andina takes pride in sourcing food straight for farms in Oregon and a select few organic farms in Peru.