Also Featured In
At LaCroix you can build your own bloody Mary or allow yourself to be treated to a sparkling cocktail while dining on graceful Sunday buffet brunch entrees and salads like edamame hummus with naan... Read More
At LaCroix you can build your own bloody Mary or allow yourself to be treated to a sparkling cocktail while dining on graceful Sunday buffet brunch entrees and salads like edamame hummus with naan bread; assorted caviar and house-cured charcuterie; and chestnut pot de creme. During the week, the buffet table at this four-star hotel-restaurant is laden with breakfast meats, smoked salmon and house-made granola, though smaller appetites will appreciate the a la carte options. Courses are served slowly with attention to detail and meant to be savored. They offer everything from small bites, to smoked fish and caviar, to hot stations which allow a tour of the kitchen and of course: the desserts and specialty chocolate.
- Best for Brunch Because: When you want to do brunch in a fancier manner, Lacroix fits the bill and then some.
- Best for Breakfast Because: If doing it up fancy-scmancy is your style, this lovely venue certainly fit the bill and then some.
- Best for French Because: When it comes time to do French food, this restaurants knows their way around the kitchen.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The brunch at Lacroix is legendary, and begs for true fine dining exerts to experience it.
- Best for Rittenhouse Square's Best Restaurants Because: Many claim this is one of the best upscale brunch options in the city. You be the judge. Just don't cheat yourself by skipping dinner.