Also Featured In
Whether it's over weekend brunch or daily breakfast, the best spot in the city for people watching and a caf� au lait is on the sidewalk or by the floor-to-ceiling windows at Stephen Starr's... Read More
Whether it's over weekend brunch or daily breakfast, the best spot in the city for people watching and a caf� au lait is on the sidewalk or by the floor-to-ceiling windows at Stephen Starr's Rittenhouse Square paean to Parisian caf� culture. The brunch menu, not surprisingly, contains more French entrees, eggs and hors d'oeuvres than the breakfast menu. But neither comes close to being petit. Two-dozen selections, including a smoked salmon tartine and a Gruyere omelette, grace the daily menu, which is served starting at 7:30 am. Stop in and enjoy a seat either inside or out and dive onto delicious foods that will keep you talking about it the rest of the day.
- Best for Brunch Because: Parc Brasserie is a standby good choice for any meal, and brunch is always a good bet here.
- Best for Breakfast Because: With the flavor of a French cafe, Parc Brasserie makes one feel miles away, yet with the comforts of home.
- Best for French Because: Parc is located unlovely Rittenhouse Square and features a wine list totally worth checking out.
- Best for Rittenhouse Square's Best Restaurants Because: This restaurant has a great location and offers up both good food and a fun, people-watching experience that makes for an enjoyable outing.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Well known for it's superb people-watching opportunities, this venue is a city-goers favorite for outdoor dining.