26th St & Benjamin Franklin Pkwy
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Main Building: Tue-Thu, Sat-Sun 10am-5pm; Fri 10am-8:45pm
- Perelman Building: Tue-Sun 10am-5pm
- Main Building Adult $16; Senior (65+) $14; Student $12; Child (13-18) $12; Child (12 and under) Free
Perelman Building Adult $8; Senior (65+) $7; Student $6; Child (13-18) $6; Child (12 and under) Free
- Museums, Sightseeing: "Be sure to leave time to enjoy the azalea gardens behind the museum if you're there on a sunny day."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "On Friday afternoons, Art After Five turns the museum into a cocktail party with late hours, live music, and hors d'oeuvres and beverages for purchase."
- Best for Museums Because: No visit to Philadelphia is complete without a visit here, whether you head inside or just run up the steps!
- Best for Sightseeing Because: For may folks, this sight is equivalent to a visit to Philadelphia with many great works of art as well as the Rocky Statue.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Many people visit this museum simply to run up the steps or visit the Rocky Statue nearby, although it houses truly incredible works of art.