Also Featured In
Lauded as one of the nation's best French bistros, this quaint, cash-only BYOB is well deserving of the countless glowing reviews bestowed upon its warm, personalized service and exceptional cuisine.... Read More
Lauded as one of the nation's best French bistros, this quaint, cash-only BYOB is well deserving of the countless glowing reviews bestowed upon its warm, personalized service and exceptional cuisine. French-born chef Pierre Calmels performs magic magnifique in the kitchen, creating seasonal masterpieces like tarragon-flavored escargots, heavenly foie gras with saut�ed apricot, succulent hangar steak with green peppercorn sauce and savory bone marrow stuffing. Lovely cr�me brulee and buttery fruit pies provide a fantastic finale. Bibou boasts the intimacy of eating in what feels like a friend's home, accompanied by top notch cuisine in a quiet setting fit for a truly special evening out.
- Best Restaurants: "Arrive early for the chance to savor some of their on-menu bone marrow."
- French: "This restaurant is a BYOB, so be sure to bring along the spirit of your choice to complete your meal, and remember it's cash only."
- BYOB Restaurants: "Go Sunday for a four-course, $45 prix-fixe dinner, and remember the restaurant is cash only."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Perfect for when you're craving an intimate, upscale experience.
- Best for French Because: This is one of the most talked-about French eateries in Philadelphia with good reason. Try something from seasonal menu and see why.
- Best for BYOB Restaurants Because: With a gracious front-of-house to match the finesse delivered by the kitchen, Bibou has arisen as arguably the best French restaurant in Philadelphia.