Explore Hong Kong
Also Featured In
This massive Chinese wonderland is a combination of amusement park, aquarium and zoo. It has enough activity to keep everyone in the family busy for an entire day. Built over and around several hills... Read More
This massive Chinese wonderland is a combination of amusement park, aquarium and zoo. It has enough activity to keep everyone in the family busy for an entire day. Built over and around several hills besdie the South China Sea, the 780,000-square-meter park is divided into two sections: The Headland and The Lowland. They are connected by a 1,400-meter-long cable car system. The Lowland houses two giant pandas, a variety of fun animal shows and Dolphin Encounter, 90 minutes of up-close-and-personal time in a pool with the friendly cetaceans. The Headland section is equipped with several thrilling ocean-side scream machines (roller coasters, water rides, etc), a vast aviary with more than 1,000 birds and Marine World, a massive aquarium with a fabulous jellyfish exhibit, a shark tunnel and a gigantic reef tank with some 2,000 fish.
- Mon-Fri: 10am-7pm
- Sat-Sun: 10am-9pm Hours; May; Vary; Seasonally
- General admission Adult HKD250; Child (3-11) HKD125;
Parking HKD70 - HKD80
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: This massive park is the best family hang-out in Hong Kong, featuring everything from giant pandas to jellyfish to cable cars.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Spread over a large area with a cable car in between, Ocean Park's rolling acres are sheer fun.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Ocean Park is Hong Kong's home-grown theme park, and embraces a lot of the city's true spirit.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Ocean Park is a Hong Kong original, with an imaginative layout and lots of great attractions.