Explore Hong Kong
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Bombay Dreams
Indian food is quite popular in Hong Kong, given the city's substantial Indian population, so purveyors of the piquant cuisine are a dime a dozen. Bombay Dreams earns high marks, though, for its... Read More
Indian food is quite popular in Hong Kong, given the city's substantial Indian population, so purveyors of the piquant cuisine are a dime a dozen. Bombay Dreams earns high marks, though, for its exceptional cooking. A wide variety of appetizers includes several soups not ordinarily found on Indian restaurant menus, such as Murg Shorba (chicken) and Tamatar Ka Shorba (tomato based). The selection of main courses is extensive as well, with numerous fish and seafood dishes along with vegetable, chicken and lamb based favorites. The buffet lunch is quite popular with local office workers, and really very reasonably priced. MTR: Central.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Indian food suits groups, so order a bunch of dishes and everyone can pick and choose as they wish.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: There's a certain amount of theater with the show kitchen, and an exciting decor that kids will enjoy.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Really excellent Indian fare, yet still at affordable prices in the center of town.
- Best for Lunch Because: Indian cuisine is all things to all palates, with plenty of vegetarian choices for non-meat eaters.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: This is an exclusive restaurant with healthy eating options to match.
- Best for Take Out Because: Indian food is one of Hong Kong's favorites, and Bombay Dreams is one of the best.