Explore Hong Kong
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Hong Kong Disneyland
Escape the city center for a family day trip to fantasy by the overly cute Disneyland Resort Line from Sunny Bay metro station. Currently the smallest of all Disneylands, the 240,000-square-meter park... Read More
Escape the city center for a family day trip to fantasy by the overly cute Disneyland Resort Line from Sunny Bay metro station. Currently the smallest of all Disneylands, the 240,000-square-meter park is compact and easily navigated (like everything else in Hong Kong). The wonderland consists of seven sections including two world exclusives: Mystic Point and Grizzly Gulch. The former is the latest addition to the park and features a haunted Victorian-style castle owned by fictional explorer Lord Henry Mystic as well as the most advance trackless ride Disneyland has built. The latter is another original story designed just for Hong Kong. Set in the American West, the sandy yellow section has a hair-raising gold mine roller coaster. The comprehensive resort also contains two large-scale hotels for ultimate Mickey fans: 600-room American-style Hollywood Hotel and 400-room Victorian-style Disneyland Hotel.
- Daily 10:30am-8pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult HKD539; Senior HKD100; Child (3-11) HKD385
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: This is Disney with Chinese characteristics, well away from the city, and a great chance to mingle with Mainland pleasure seekers.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Ever heard of Disney magic? Well, it's true, and gets more so every day.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Located on lush Lantau Island, the popular cartoon theme park is a great family getaway from the concrete city center.