Also Featured In
The National Museum of Singapore should be top of your list if you only have time to visit one museum during your stay. Its main focus is the Singapore History Gallery, a modern, high-tech exhibition... Read More
The National Museum of Singapore should be top of your list if you only have time to visit one museum during your stay. Its main focus is the Singapore History Gallery, a modern, high-tech exhibition walking visitors through the country's history, from the 14th century to the building of modern Singapore. The excellent Audio Companion provided to each visitor supplements the visual displays with interviews, dramatised scenarios and personal accounts. Alongside the History Gallery, the four Singapore Living Galleries celebrate Singaporean society and culture through the years through Food, Fashion, Photography and Film respectively.
- Singapore History Gallery: Daily 10am-6pm
- Singapore Living Galleries: Daily 10am-8pm
- Novus Restaurant & Bar: Mon-Sat 11:30am-2:30pm, 6:30pm-2am
- Novus Cafe: Daily 9am-9pm
- Chef Chan's Restaurant: Mon-Sat 11:45am-2:30pm, 6:15pm-10:30pm
- Adult SGD10; Senior (60+) SGD5; Child (18 and under) SGD5; Family SGD30
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Free guided tours of the Singapore History Gallery are held at 11am and 2pm on Monday to Friday, and at 11.30am, 2pm and 3.30 pm on Saturday & Sunday."