Also Featured In
212 Rutledge Avenue
Charleston, SC 29403
- Mon-Fri: 11am-3pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Sat: 6pm-10pm
- Best Value, Best Restaurants: "You can't get much better than 5 courses for $25, especially when your meal comes alongside a live cooking session seen easily from most seats in the house (plus on-point wine pairings)."
- Romantic Dining: "There isn't much parking provided by R Kitchen, and on weekend nights parking may be sparse in the surrounding residential streets. Your best bet is to walk or snag an Uber or bike taxi."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: R Kitchen only has three seatings each night it's open, but a stroll past the restaurant at dinnertime proves its popularity and allure.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: R Kitchen is Charleston's affordable answer to fine food and fine dining, and each course is served to meet your wants, needs, and of-the-moment inclinations.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: R Kitchen makes our list for the dedication of head chef and owner Ross Webb's dedication to affordable fine dining and locally sourced ingredients!