Also Featured In
Bay Street Biergarten doesn't fit the mold of what you'd typically imagine a sports bar to be, and that's a good thing. Here, you'll be able to watch the big game without dealing with huge crowds or... Read More
Bay Street Biergarten doesn't fit the mold of what you'd typically imagine a sports bar to be, and that's a good thing. Here, you'll be able to watch the big game without dealing with huge crowds or standing room only. You'll also be able to try a near-ridiculous selection of craft beers from Charleston and beyond, alongside a menu that lends itself more to a meal than something to hold you over through the game. Bay Street Biergarten menu items are more inclined to satisfy an entire afternoon or evening of sports-watching, with items like pretzels with smoked cheese sauce, bourbon-beer wings, pimento cheese sticks serving as a warm up to bigger gourmet burgers, brats and sandwiches.
- Best Nightlife, Sports Bars: "Beer is certainly the main focus of this powerhouse biergarten, but sports fans will enjoy the rowdy atmosphere and multiple TVs for their next big game!"
- Bars: "Check Bay Street Biergarten's Facebook and Twitter for upcoming events and happenings like Ladies Night, live music performers, and Happy Hour specials!"
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Big enough to hold all of your friends, Bay Street Biergarten never feels overly crowded, thanks in part to the second patio bar out front.
- Best for Bars Because: Bay Street Biergarten, with its "Bavarian Inspired, Southern Made" style and beer geek approved tap tables, is a truly unique biergarten destination.
- Best for Sports Bars Because: Bay Street Biergarten is your downtown sports bar of choice when in search of gourmet burgers, pretzels, and craft beer selection along with your game.