- Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Southern
- Average Main Course Price: $9
- Neighborhood: Mount Pleasant
Enjoy a true Lowcountry breakfast at this cozy restaurant, formerly the Bookstore Café. You can order... Read more »
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Local Specialty, Southern
- Average Main Course Price: $13
- Neighborhood: Downtown
Local Expert Tip: "If you're here for Sunday brunch, go for the Big Nasty, a biscuit sandwich smothered in sweet southern gravy, stacked high with fried chicken and melted cheddar cheese. "
Serving authentic Lowcountry cuisine for over 25 years, this Old Charleston restaurant is an easy favorite... Read more »
A sleek, urban vibe pervades this top-of-the-line restaurant, where business travelers and local... Read more »
- Cuisine: American, European, French, Seafood, Southern
- Average Main Course Price: $19
- Neighborhood: Johns Island
Local Expert Tip: "Check out the Fat Hen website for some of Chef Fred Neuville's own recipes, like Creme Brulee French Toast!"
Start your day off right with a heaping plate of bacon, eggs and grits at this Mount Pleasant... Read more »
A wonderful choice for breakfast or lunch, Café Café serves tasty homemade soups and sandwiches, and... Read more »
Despite its diminutive size, the Sea Biscuit Café has a huge reputation. Crowds gather for hearty weekday... Read more »
- Cuisine: American, New American, Southern
- Average Main Course Price: $26
- Neighborhood: Sullivan's Island
Exceptional cuisine is the hallmark of this relaxed Sullivan's Island restaurant, and awards rain... Read more »
Local Expert Tip: "Find the owner, Jack, still cooking breakfast at his cafe every morning! "
Ready for Your Dream Vacation?