Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Get ready for one of the best Myrtle Beach vacation experiences imaginable at Kingston Plantation, a 145-acre oceanfront resort nestled between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. Kingston Plantation... Read More
Get ready for one of the best Myrtle Beach vacation experiences imaginable at Kingston Plantation, a 145-acre oceanfront resort nestled between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. Kingston Plantation offers a variety of deluxe accommodations to meet your party's needs and features all the amenities one would expect from a major resort. Barefoot Landing, Restaurant Row and several major attractions are only a short distance away but you will find everything you need to survive and thrive on the property. But for those looking to explore the neighborhood, Kingston Plantation is surrounded by some of the best dining, shopping and entertainment options on the Grand Strand.
9800 Queensway Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The close proximity to Restaurant Row makes Kingston Plantation convenient for romantic dinners.
- Best for Resort Because: Ideal for golfers, Kingston Plantation is adjacent to Arcadian Shores Golf Club and guests can ride in golf carts to and from the resort.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Kingston Plantation is one of the few resorts that offers on-site golf, tennis and more.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Great golf, fishing and other amenities are all on-site or nearby.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach at Kingston Plantation gives guests plenty to see and do on the premises of the resort.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Embassy Suites offers relative seclusion for its close proximity to Restaurant Row and excellent shopping options.