Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
This international theme restaurant and music hall offers Cajun fare, South comfort fid and great live music performed by nationally and internationally known rock, folk, blues, jazz and blues bands.... Read More
This international theme restaurant and music hall offers Cajun fare, South comfort fid and great live music performed by nationally and internationally known rock, folk, blues, jazz and blues bands. Besides offering interesting night life entertainment, they also serve up a wonderful Sunday Gospel Brunch. Phenomenal gospel music is performed live during the entire brunch. Call ahead for a schedule of upcoming events. Ticket prices and showtimes vary - most are about $20 and start around 8pm. The outdoor/indoor Gator Bar also features live music and dancing on the patio deck, and be sure to hit the souvenir shop and take home a piece of the blues.
4640 Hwy 17 S
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Box Office: Daily 11am-6pm
- Retail Store: Sun-Thu 9am-10pm; Fri-Sat 9am-11pm
- Restaurant: Mon-Sat 8am-10pm; Sun 4am-10pm
- Bar / Shows: Sun-Tue 4pm-Midnight; Wed-Sat 4pm-2am
- $8.95 - $70; Cover Charge Depends on Day; Call for Details
- Dance Clubs: "Diners get priority first seating to the concert hall."
- Best Nightlife: "Diners get priority first seating for shows, so come early, enjoy dinner and avoid the long lines for concerts."
- Live Music: "Concert ticket-holders who dine at the House of Blues before the show get priority first seating to the concert hall."
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: The House of Blues chains stores are primarily based in big cities, so this relative small town is lucky to have one.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Nowhere else in town attracts the big-name national touring acts like the House of Blues.
- Best for Live Music Because: National and international touring acts play only at the "HOB," the top music venue on the Grand Strand.