Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
4930 Hwy 17 S
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Sun-Thu: 11pm-3pm,; 4:30pm-10:30pm
- Fri-Sat: 11pm-3pm,; 4:30pm-11pm
- Waterfront Dining, Romantic Dining, Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Ask for a table overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway while enjoying this bi-coastal dining experience."
- Barefoot's Best Restaurants: "A window seat or spot on the patio deck offer spectacular views of the setting sun over the waterway."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Barefoot Landing is filled with excellent restaurants, and Greg Norman's Australian Grill is one of the best.
- Best for Barefoot's Best Restaurants Because: Greg Norman's is one of the finest fine-dining establishments on the Grand Strand and a must-visit for golfers.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The wine list and international cuisine make Greg Norman's a can't-miss for a romantic evening.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Ask for a table overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway while enjoying this bi-coastal dining experience.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Nightly dinner specials usually include one or two light or gluten-free items.