Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
A perennial favorite, Hamburger Joe's provides more bang for your buck than most other Grand Strand eateries, so it's perfect if you're on a budget. In fact, you can probably afford to splurge and get... Read More
A perennial favorite, Hamburger Joe's provides more bang for your buck than most other Grand Strand eateries, so it's perfect if you're on a budget. In fact, you can probably afford to splurge and get some wings and a beer along with your cheeseburger, which comes heaped with slaw, chili, onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles, or whatever combination you'd prefer. Kids enjoy the fried bologna sandwich, hot dog, or grilled cheese; grown-ups appreciate the onion rings - and the fact that they can get a rum and coke or a Long Island Iced Tea with their burger or BLT. The screen-in back porch also offers spectacular views of the salt marsh.
809 Conway St
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Daily 11am-10pm
- Best for Barefoot's Best Restaurants Because: Hamburger Joe's provides the best bang for your buck in town and the burgers and wings are worth every penny.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Even something as simple as a burger and fries make a great meal and deal at Hamburger Joe's
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Kids and adults love Hamburger Joe's food, atmosphere and affordability.
- Best for Lunch Because: Hamburger Joe's offers the best bang per buck of any lunch spot in town.
- Best for Take Out Because: True to its title, Hamburger Joe's makes some of the best burgers in town.