Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Peace, love and truth are the foundations of this house, and comfort food and the blues are the fuel for the body and soul. The House of Blues is famous for music, but diners know it's also a great... Read More
Peace, love and truth are the foundations of this house, and comfort food and the blues are the fuel for the body and soul. The House of Blues is famous for music, but diners know it's also a great place to feed your face. This restaurant offers Southern soul food and Cajun fare and te music hall features great live music performed by nationally and internationally known rock, folk, blues, jazz and blues bands. Besides offering great nightly entertainment, the HOB also serve up a wonderful Sunday Gospel Brunch. Phenomenal gospel music is performed live during the entire brunch. Call ahead for a schedule of upcoming events.
4640 Hwy 17 S
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Box Office: Daily 11am-6pm
- Retail Store: Sun-Thu 9am-10pm; Fri-Sat 9am-11pm
- Restaurant: Mon-Sat 8am-10pm; Sun 4am-10pm
- Bar / Shows: Sun-Tue 4pm-Midnight; Wed-Sat 4pm-2am
- $8.95 - $70; Cover Charge Depends on Day; Call for Details
- Barefoot's Best Restaurants: "It's a little known secret that diners are allowed early seating to the concert hall, but you have your tickets on hand and ask your server or hostess."
- Southern, Homestyle: "Make reservations for the Sunday Gospel Brunch. This is one of the few reasons to wake up up early on your vacation."
- Breakfast: "If you are visiting during the summer, be sure to make reservations. Like the spicy Bloody Marys the HOB serves, these tickets are hot."
- Breakfast/Brunch: "Make reservations for the Sunday Gospel Brunch. This is one of the few reasons to wake up early on the weekend of your vacation."
- Best for Barefoot's Best Restaurants Because: The House of Blues is the most happening spots in town and one of the best combination of food and entertainment on the Strand.
- Best for Southern Because: Experience Southern cuisine and roots-rock music in a unique environment at the House of Blues.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The HOB is your headquarters for Southern-inspired music and food.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The House of Blues' Sunday Gospel Brunch is a unique blend of breakfast, lunch and faith-based music. Fill your body and spirit at once.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: House of Blues may be internationally famous, but it's also one of the few theme restaurants that locals regularly patronize.