Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Comfortable and friendly, Liberty offers two of America's favorite things: beer and beef, both of which they do extremely well. Beers are crafted right on the premises, in Myrtle Beach's largest... Read More
Comfortable and friendly, Liberty offers two of America's favorite things: beer and beef, both of which they do extremely well. Beers are crafted right on the premises, in Myrtle Beach's largest brewery; try the Rockets' Red Ale, Miss Liberty Lager or a full-bodied Oatmeal Stout. Steaks are char-grilled, topped with fried onions, and accompanied by a salad and your choice of potato. There are other tasty options as well, such as fish and chips, awesome burgers and a fabulous spicy chicken and shrimp sandwich. Liberty features one of the most extensive menus on the Grand Strand so large parties with picky tastes can all find something to order.
1321 Celebrity Cir
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Restaurant: Daily 11am-10:30pm
- Bar: Daily 11am-11pm
- Best of Myrtle Beach's Broadway, Steakhouses: "One of the best happy hours on the Strand offers half-price drafts and appetizers from 4-8 p.m."
- Group Friendly, Lunch: "If you're up for a late lunch, Liberty has one of the best happy hours on the Strand."
- Outdoor Dining: "One of the best happy hours on the Strand offers half-price drafts and appetizers from 4-8 p.m. Sit out front for one of the best daily parties on the Grand Strand."
- Recommended as Best of Myrtle Beach's Broadway Because: Excellent food, freshly brewed beer and a fun atmosphere make Liberty the best place to hang out at Broadway.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Liberty provides the rare combination of a great restaurant and brew pub.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Many restaurants have come and gone at Broadway at the Beach since both opened in 1995, but Liberty has withstood the test.
- Best for Lunch Because: Liberty is the cornerstone restaurant of Broadway at the Beach.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The front patio at Liberty is the happy hour headquarters of the Grand Strand.