1536 S Waccamaw Dr
Garden City, SC 29576
- Mon-Sat: 4pm-10pm
- Sun: 10:30am-2:30pm,; 4pm-10pm
- Murrells Inlet's Best Restaurants, Seafood, Beach Restaurants, Outdoor Dining: "Ask for a seat on the outdoor deck and enjoy a lovely, Lowcountry sunset over the inlet and salt marshes."
- Waterfront Dining: "A seat on the back porch is the place to be for spectacular views of sunset over Murrells Inlet."
- Best for Murrells Inlet's Best Restaurants Because: Although technically in Garden City, the restaurant borders Murrells Inlet and offers excellent views of the water.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: In addition to excellent seafood, Gulfstream Cafe offers one of the best happy hours and most beautiful vistas on the Grand Strand.
- Best for Seafood Because: The view alone makes Gulfstream worth the drive, but the fresh seafood makes it worth a swim across Murrells Inlet.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: One of the few westward facing restaurants with an ocean view - and great seafood to boot.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Gulfstream Cafe has one of the few westward facing views of sunset over the waterfront on the Grand Strand.