1931 Brookgreen Gardens Dr
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- Summer (Jun - Aug): Sat-Tue 9:30am-5pm; Wed-Fri 9:30am-9pm
- Winter (Aug - Jun): Daily 9:30am-5pm
- Adult $12; Senior (65+) $10; Child (13-18) $10; Child (6-12) $6
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Check out Huntington Beach State Park just across the street for a true taste of the South Carolina Lowcountry."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Pack a camera: Brookgreen Gardens is the perfect place for romantic photos."
- Outdoor Activities: "Pack an extra roll of film or plenty of memory on your SIM card for Brookgreen Gardens, the perfect place for family portraits and artistic photography."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Brookgreen Gardens is the oldest and largest sculpture garden on the East Coast.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Brookgreen is the oldest sculpture garden in the Carolinas, and still the best.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Brookgreen Gardens is a paradise for art and nature lovers.