Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Pavalion Nostalgia Park
History never looked so fun as a trip to the Pavilion Nostalgia Park, a smaller but memory-provoking version of the old Pavilion that served as the centerpiece of downtown Myrtle Beach for decades.... Read More
History never looked so fun as a trip to the Pavilion Nostalgia Park, a smaller but memory-provoking version of the old Pavilion that served as the centerpiece of downtown Myrtle Beach for decades. Located at the popular Broadway at the Beach complex, this miniature theme park features rides that generations of visitors used to ride at the Pavilion, such as the century-old Herschell Spillman carousel that stands as a testament to another era. Other rides include the Pirate Ship, the Wave Swinger and the Caterpillar. There are also plenty of rides for younger children, like the Tea Cups and Kiddie Boat Ride.
1325 Celebrity Circle
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Things to Do with Kids, Historic Sites: "Ride tickets are $2 from noon to 2 p.m. on Mondays through Thursdays, and ticket bundles can be purchased online at a discounted rate."
- Free Things to Do: "Pavilion Nostalgia Park has been expanded to three different sections of Broadway so your never too far from a thrill ride."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Pavilion Nostalgia Park also features an arcade, carnival-style food and drinks and a miniature golf course.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: There's no admission fee to Pavilion Nostalgia Park, so parents and grandparents can join the kids and see some familiar rides from the old days.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: Longtime visitors will get a thrill from seeing pieces of the old Pavilion, and young patrons will enjoy the thrill of the rides.