Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Pavalion Nostalgia Park
1325 Celebrity Circle
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Things to Do with Kids, Historic Sites: "Ride tickets are $2 from noon to 2 p.m. on Mondays through Thursdays, and ticket bundles can be purchased online at a discounted rate."
- Free Things to Do: "Pavilion Nostalgia Park has been expanded to three different sections of Broadway so your never too far from a thrill ride."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Pavilion Nostalgia Park also features an arcade, carnival-style food and drinks and a miniature golf course.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: There's no admission fee to Pavilion Nostalgia Park, so parents and grandparents can join the kids and see some familiar rides from the old days.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: Longtime visitors will get a thrill from seeing pieces of the old Pavilion, and young patrons will enjoy the thrill of the rides.