Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
This oceanfront resort is similar to island life in that it is the only beachfront hotel for about a mile in either direction, which is a rare treat in the heart of Myrtle Beach. The surrounding... Read More
This oceanfront resort is similar to island life in that it is the only beachfront hotel for about a mile in either direction, which is a rare treat in the heart of Myrtle Beach. The surrounding neighborhood features older beach homes and cabanas, so the setting is serene and spacious for those looking for seclusion on the beach. A tiki bar sits amid a sea of pools and hot tubs, plus an indoor water playground and lazy river. Live acoustic music is played on the poolside stage and live entertainment is held on the oceanfront deck day and night throughout the week.
6000 North Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Island Vista's unique location gives couples plenty of room to claim their own stretch of beach.
- Best for Resort Because: The combination of isolation and elegance make this an unmatched property in the Myrtle Beach city limits.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Location, location, location. With no oceanfront hotels within about a mile in both directions, Island Vista is a true vacation retreat.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: One of the few family-owned and operated resorts on the Grand Strand to earn a Four-Diamond rating.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Island Vista provides live, poolside entertainment on special days and nights and organized kids' activities throughout the week.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Few resorts on the Grand Strand offer the level of seclusion and exclusivity as Island Vista.