Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
See why families love to stay and play at Long Bay Resort, a beautiful 15-story oceanfront tower offering modern accommodations and excellent amenities. Comfortable rooms offer private balconies... Read More
See why families love to stay and play at Long Bay Resort, a beautiful 15-story oceanfront tower offering modern accommodations and excellent amenities. Comfortable rooms offer private balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and the indoor/outdoor pool decks include a lazy river, children's water park and a beachfront bar. Long Bay's central location allows visitors easy access to many popular attractions, such as the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Restaurant Row, Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach. Long Bay goes the extra mile for children, organizing beach and poolside games and activities during the summer months to help them make new friends and enjoy their stay.
7200 North Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-3844
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The heated indoor pools, hot tubs and lazy rivers make it a great place for a winter getaway.
- Best for Resort Because: Long Bay has one of the most complete packages of amenities on the Grand Strand.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The spacious indoor/outdoor pool deck gives guests plenty of water activities year round.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Long Bay Resort has lots of on-site amenities and nearby attractions to keep the family entertained.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Long Bay Resort is one of the most affordable places to stay on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront for the quality and quantity of amenities.