Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of 2001
2001 is billed as three clubs in one, and indeed it is. Razzie's Beach Club is the most time-tested of the three, a live music space that's been open since Reagan was in office and welcomes to its... Read More
2001 is billed as three clubs in one, and indeed it is. Razzie's Beach Club is the most time-tested of the three, a live music space that's been open since Reagan was in office and welcomes to its stage classic beach bands like The Fantastic Shakers and The Catalinas. Funky Town, meanwhile, goes the disco route with its pop tunes, LED lighting system and groovy decor. Last but not least is Club Touch, a big-city style space that features outstanding club music, huge bar areas and great-looking clientele. 2001 host occasional live music, featuring rock, country and beach musical genres.
920 Lake Arrowhead Rd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Cover Charge: $10; Cover Charge Applies After: 9 PM; Cover Charge Depends on Gender
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: 2001 used to be considered futuristic in the 1900s. Now it's retro, but still a great place to go.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: 2001 used to be a futuristic title for party-goers; now it's a retro-theme and still going strong.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: 2001 keeps kicking well after midnight, but it also starts hopping much earlier than traditional nightclubs.