Photo courtesy of Dagwood's Deli
400 Mr. Joe White Ave.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Many visitors can make two meals out of one sandwich at Dagwood's.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Dagwood's is only one block from the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, so families can grab a sandwich and enjoy a picnic on the beach.
- Best for Late Night Because: Even after the deli shuts down, patrons of Bumstead's can order their favorite mile-high sandwiches.
- Best for Lunch Because: The combination of its downtown location and famous sandwiches makes it a must-visit.
- Best for Take Out Because: You won't find a bigger - or better - sandwich on the Grand Strand than Dagwood's Deli.