Also Featured In
D'Olot , s/n
- Nov-Feb: Daily; 10am-6pm
- Mar-Oct: Daily; 10am-8pm
- Holiday Attractions, Sightseeing: "Get off at Lesseps metro and enter the Park through the back to avoid the long uphill steps"
- Free Things to Do: "Check out the longest bench in the world that Gaudi designed"
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Get off at the Lesseps metro stop (green line) and enter the park through the back avoiding the long stairway on the other side."
- Outdoor Activities: "Enter from the back so you avoid walking up all of the steps"
- Things to Do with Kids: "Be sure to get tickets online in advance as the Parc is no longer free"
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Great place to take holiday pictures, in nature and amongst beautiful architecture
- Best for Sightseeing Because: A mix between Alice in Wonderland and Star Wars, this is a unique Gaudi park
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Enjoy it for free by entering the back and taking in the great city views
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Gaudi's magnificent wonderland Park with a mix of architecture and greenery
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: A gorgeous mix of nature and architecture in the city's most picturesque park
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Both a fun and educational place for children to spend time