Also Featured In
C/ Princesa, 53
- Lunch, Best Value, Casual Dining, Group Friendly, Born's Best Restaurants, Ciutat Vella's Best Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Downtown, Brunch: "Try their Bianchi Malbec, an excellent and reasonably priced Argentinean wine. They also have a tasty and cheap, three-course menu del dia for lunch."
- Breakfast: "Ask for their breakfast menu served daily from 9am"
- Family Friendly: "Try their Bianchi Malbec, an excellent and reasonably priced Argentinean wine."
- Best for Lunch Because: A lively, tasty steak house with a great terrace and spacious indoor seating areat
- Best for Breakfast Because: This Argentinean meat lover's paradise is now serving American style breakfast
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The best steak in the city, perfectly situated near the Park Ciutadella and Born Shopping
- Best for Casual Dining Because: The best Argentinean restaurant in the city. Large, spacious, tasty food and super casual
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The best steak house in the city with a private room for groups and a huge downstairs
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The best Argentinean Steak place in the city, great for families
- Best for Born's Best Restaurants Because: The best steak in Barcelona, a fabulous meat restaurant with Argentinean cuts
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Restaurants Because: El Foro is the best place to go if you want an Argentinean cut of meat in Ciutat Vella
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: A sunny, fun and easily accessible terrace in the Born with great sun
- Best for Downtown Because: The city's best Steak, especially if you're into Argentinean cuts of meat
- Best for Brunch Because: Ask for three eggs with your scrambled eggs or omelet as they're often small portions