Also Featured In
With its hanging disco ball, plush leather seats and wooden tables, many Ginger fans have coined this trendy wine and cocktail bar as an 'airport lounge'. It is however, rather known for it's... Read More
With its hanging disco ball, plush leather seats and wooden tables, many Ginger fans have coined this trendy wine and cocktail bar as an 'airport lounge'. It is however, rather known for it's innovative cocktails, wide selection of amazing wine and high quality tapas. This is a Barcelona gem, ideal for weekend adventures, intimate drinks and lively evenings on the town. Ginger is nestled behind Plaza Sant Jaume, in Plaza San Jus a little hard to find if you don't know where to look, but once you stumble upon it you'll be sure to mark the spot; if you're up for dinner after a few drinks, check out Pla restaurant which is right around the corner.
C/Palma de Sant Just, 1, C/Lledó, 2
- Best for Tapas Because: Ginger is the best combination of cocktails and trendy tapas in the Old City.
- Best for Gothic Quarter's Best Restaurants Because: Ginger is the best wine bar and tapas restaurant in the Old City
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Most romantic cocktail, wine and tapas bar in the Gothic Quarter
- Best for Casual Dining Because: A trendy cocktail and wine bar in the Gothic Quarter, the food is more pretentious than the vibe
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Restaurants Because: Ginger is the Old City's best cocktail bar and it also serves delicious quality tapas
- Best for Downtown Barcelona's Best Tapas Because: Ginger has high quality tapas in the heart of the Gothic Quarter
- Best for Downtown Because: The Old City's best gastro tapas and cocktail bar with three floors and a relaxed, yet classy vibe