Also Featured In
The antique decor that adorns El Sal�n is simply charming, and the menu is equally impressive. It is based on a Catalan traditional menu, but it is colored with French influence. Dishes you... Read More
The antique decor that adorns El Sal�n is simply charming, and the menu is equally impressive. It is based on a Catalan traditional menu, but it is colored with French influence. Dishes you should try include the seared tuna, lamb and aubergine tart with goat's cheese and pesto. El Salon is one of few Barcelona restaurants that has no problem adjusting the menu for specific clients. If you're a vegetarian, or allergic to certain ingredients, they'll make you a special plate that's not on the menu at no extra charge. The owners pride themselves on customer service and its evident in the quality of the food and their attention to detail.
- Gothic Quarter's Best Restaurants, Best Value, Restaurants near Cruise Port, Downtown Barcelona's Best Tapas, Outdoor Dining: "One of the only outdoor patios you can reserve in the summer"
- Best Restaurants: "Try their tuna steak and aubergine."
- Romantic Dining, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Casual Dining, Family Friendly, Late Night: "Try their Tuna Steak it's amazing"
- Downtown: "Try their tuna and lamb."
- Best for Gothic Quarter's Best Restaurants Because: El Salon has the greatest outdoor patio in the summer, behind the old Roman Wall
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Delicious food with a beautiful terrace surrounded by old Roman Walls
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: An exceptionally romantic restaurant overlooking the Roman wall in the Gothic Quarter
- Recommended as Best Value Because: A delicious, out of the way and very charming restaurant with an amazing terrace
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: One of the most delicious, quaintest restaurants in the Old City with great healthy choices
- Best for Casual Dining Because: A beautiful setting with tasty nouvelle cuisine in a very relaxed setting
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: El Salon has quality food with a wonderful patio
- Best for Family Friendly Because: A great place to dine on the terrace in a family-friendly and warm atmosphere
- Best for Late Night Because: One of the best late night restaurants in the Gothic Quarter with an outdoor terrace
- Best for Downtown Barcelona's Best Tapas Because: El Salon has a unique and mouth watering mix of Spanish and Mediterranean Tapas
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Gorgeous terrace surrounded by the old Roman Wall in the heart of the Gotico
- Best for Downtown Because: Beautifully situated restaurant behind the old Roman wall with delicious food