149 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
- Sightseeing, Things to Do with Kids, Free Things to Do, Attractions near FedExForum: "The ducks march at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily; arrive early for the best photo opportunity - and if you've got kids, they may just be named honorary Duckmaster."
- Romantic Things to Do: "The ducks march at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily; we prefer the 5 p.m. march so you can enjoy cocktails and dinner afterwards."
- Best for Sightseeing Because: There's nothing more charming - or random - than the Peabody duck march.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Peabody screams romance with its lush decor, and enjoying a cocktail and the Duck March is a whimsical way to kick off a romantic evening.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The duck march is the quintessential kid's attraction in Memphis.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: It's an iconic Memphis must-do,plus the gorgeous hotel is a treat to wander for - you guessed it - free!
- Best for Attractions near FedExForum Because: The Peabody is just a few blocks north of the Forum, and its duck march takes place in the historic lobby bar.