Also Featured In
The Memphis Hop is a brilliant idea for the city; opened in 2013, the hop-on, hop-off bus service allows sightseeing as it's never been seen in the Bluff City. Buses travel from attraction to... Read More
The Memphis Hop is a brilliant idea for the city; opened in 2013, the hop-on, hop-off bus service allows sightseeing as it's never been seen in the Bluff City. Buses travel from attraction to attraction, stopping hourly at each spot. From Graceland to the National Ornamental Metal Museum to Stax and the Zoo, a dozen attractions, plus Beale Street are on the route. The buses operate from 10:30 am - 7:00 p.m. daily, with the exception of Mondays. Tickets are good for 24 hours of riding, which means you can really see a lot. And because many attractions are spread out, you can leave the navigating to someone else.
- Summer: Tue-Sun 10:30am-7pm
- Winter: Thu-Sun 9am-5pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult $20; Child (12-17) $15
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Hop is such a great way to see the sights, worry-free.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: It's the best way to tour Memphis's best attractions for out-of-towners, who can forgo the cost of a rental car.
- Best for Attractions near FedExForum Because: The HOP is a great way to navigate all of the city's attractions quickly, and you can hop on right at the Forum.