Rolling on the river takes on a whole new meaning when you can step aboard an old-fashioned riverboat and explore the Mississippi. A variety of sightseeing and themed cruises are available, from... Read More
Rolling on the river takes on a whole new meaning when you can step aboard an old-fashioned riverboat and explore the Mississippi. A variety of sightseeing and themed cruises are available, from leisurely dinner cruises to Fourth of July fireworks cruises. Add-ons, from bottles of champagne to cakes or flowers, can be arranged. The truly adventurous might want to cruise in a different way - via air boat. Up to six passengers (no kids under 6, however) cruise the mighty river for 30 minutes, and given the barge traffic and strong currents, the trip promises to be a thrill ride.
- Sightseeing Cruise: Mon-Fri 2:30pm-4pm; Sat-Sun 2:30pm-4pm, 5pm-6:30pm
- Evening Music & Dinner Cruise: Thu-Sun 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Sightseeing Cruise Adult (18-59) $20; Senior (60+) $17; Student (13-17) $17; Military $17; Child (4-12) $10; Child (3 and under) Free
Evening Music & Dinner Cruise Adult (18-59) $45; Senior (60+) $42; Student (13-17) $42; Military $42; Child (4-12) $30; Child (3 and under) Free
- Tours and Excursions: "Most cruises are offered seasonally, so be sure to check the website or call for the most updated schedule."
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: We love the fact Memphis Riverboats offers a speedboat tour of the river - it's a great way to experience the Mississippi's power.