Also Featured In
The hotel features the newest concept in Courtyards with the slick lobby area in which to relax, a rooftop deck for watching the city come to life at sunset, and a smack-in-the-middle-of-downtown... Read More
The hotel features the newest concept in Courtyards with the slick lobby area in which to relax, a rooftop deck for watching the city come to life at sunset, and a smack-in-the-middle-of-downtown location that promises easy access to the most romantic restaurants in town. At night, lighted carriages are just outside the hotel's front door, ready to take you anywhere downtown - a nice change from a cab or walking. You can take a romantic stroll along the river just a few blocks away, too. At the end of the day, the rooftop deck with its city and river views is a great spot in which to unwind.
75 Jefferson Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Rooftop hot tub - what more can we say? Just remember that you're in downtown Memphis.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The rooftop fire pit gives the Courtyard a feeling of being at a luxurious home in the city.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Courtyard's proximity to the Main Street trolley, its media room and the rooftop deck combine to create a perfect stay for families.
- Recommended as Best Hotels, Downtown Hotels Because: The Courtyard is our favorite hidden-in-plain-sight gem; with a great location and excellent amenities, it's a perfect spot from which to explore Memphis.
- Best for Hotels near FedExForum Because: The Courtyard offers excellent value and location, and its proximity is perfect for exploring downtown.