Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Peabody Hotel
The grande dame of Southern hotels, the historic Peabody is a treat for the senses; opulence abounds, a dynamite restaurant pleases the palate, and the famed ducks entertain both adults and children.... Read More
The grande dame of Southern hotels, the historic Peabody is a treat for the senses; opulence abounds, a dynamite restaurant pleases the palate, and the famed ducks entertain both adults and children. The Peabody accepts dogs up to 75 pounds, and advance reservations are required as there are a limited number of pet friendly rooms. The pet fee is $50, and it is important to note that pets are not allowed in any of the food service areas - including the lobby bar, and most especially when the ducks are entering and exiting their fountain home at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. Guests with pets must have a copy of current vaccination records upon check-in.
149 Union Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Any hotel that has ducks swimming in a fountain is a sure bet for pet lovers.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: For an upscale romantic experience, there's no better spot than the Peabody.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Peabody is the ultimate in luxury, from its impressive Chez Philippe to its decadent rooms.
- Best for Hotels near Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium Because: After four quarters of screaming for the home team with a few thousand of your closest friends - the Peabody is an oasis of luxury.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Peabody's family-friendly perks include the duck march, duck-shaped soaps, and the coolest old-school hotel pool.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Peabody's historic grandeur and attentive service are second to none in the city.
- Best for Hotels near FedExForum Because: Just a short walk from the Forum, the Peabody is a lush escape from the late night and weekend madness of Beale Street.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Peabody is simply tops in ambiance, customer service, amenities and opulence.