Also Featured In
One of the most unique spots in town, the Trolley Stop is part restaurant, part bar, part market and part gift store - and we adore each and every part that exists here. The cavernous space located... Read More
One of the most unique spots in town, the Trolley Stop is part restaurant, part bar, part market and part gift store - and we adore each and every part that exists here. The cavernous space located across from the Orleans trolley stop on Madison Avenue offers diners some of the best breakfast in town; the food is super-fresh, with locally-sourced everything on the menu: Eggs, bacon, grits and cheeses come from 'round these parts, and the result is fabulous. When the plate hits the table, you truly feel like you're eating at a friend's house, or at Grandma's - it's that good, and that home-cooked.
- Homestyle, Breakfast/Brunch, Downtown, Group Friendly, Take Out: "The only thing that could make Trolley Stop more perfect is if they served breakfast all day - sadly, it ends promptly at 10:30."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The only thing that could make Trolley Stop more perfect is if they served breakfast every day; sadly, they only serve it on Saturdays."
- Best Value: "The only thing that could make Trolley Stop more perfect is if they served brunch every day. Sadly, they only serve it on Saturday."
- Best for Homestyle Because: Everything about the Trolley Stop is homey, from the laid-back vibe to the food and the local foods and craft items for sale.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Trolley Stop has vegan cheese options for pizzas and egg dishes, veggie burgers and hummus - and almost everything is farm-to-table.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: The Trolley Stop is just SO Memphis - authentic, unpretentious, and full of character.
- Best for Downtown Because: You can score both a great meal AND a gift at the Trolley Stop, which is why you'll frequently spy us here.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Filling breakfast plates are under $8 - and you'll be full until dinner.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Trolley Stop's big space is perfect for pulling tables together for a casual gathering - and the entire space can be rented for large groups.
- Best for Take Out Because: Trolley Stop offers some of the best take-out pizza in town.