704 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
- Mon-Fri: 10:30am-9pm
- Sat: 9am-9pm
- Downtown, Group Friendly, Take Out, Homestyle, Breakfast/Brunch: "The only thing that could make Trolley Stop more perfect is if they served breakfast all day - sadly, it ends promptly at 10:30."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The only thing that could make Trolley Stop more perfect is if they served breakfast every day; sadly, they only serve it on Saturdays."
- Best Value: "The only thing that could make Trolley Stop more perfect is if they served brunch every day. Sadly, they only serve it on Saturday."
- Best for Downtown Because: You can score both a great meal AND a gift at the Trolley Stop, which is why you'll frequently spy us here.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Trolley Stop has vegan cheese options for pizzas and egg dishes, veggie burgers and hummus - and almost everything is farm-to-table.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Filling breakfast plates are under $8 - and you'll be full until dinner.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Trolley Stop's big space is perfect for pulling tables together for a casual gathering - and the entire space can be rented for large groups.
- Best for Take Out Because: Trolley Stop offers some of the best take-out pizza in town.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Everything about the Trolley Stop is homey, from the laid-back vibe to the food and the local foods and craft items for sale.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: The Trolley Stop is just SO Memphis - authentic, unpretentious, and full of character.