Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MemphisTravel.com
4339 Park Ave
Memphis, TN 38117
- Tue-Fri 10am-4pm, Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 1pm-5pm
- Adult $7; Senior (65+) $5; Student $5; Child (7-17) $3; Child (6 and under) Free
- Best Attractions & Activities, Romantic Things to Do, Outdoor Activities, Museums: "Tuesdays are pay what you can days, with visitors setting their own admission prices for entrance between 10 am and 2 pm."
- Free Things to Do: "Tuesdays are another discount day, with 'pay what you can day', with visitors setting their own admission prices for entrance between 10 am and 2 pm."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Dixon is an artful respite that's at once serene and stunning, and a delight for the sense.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Dixon is all about passion - that of the family who bequeathed their home and collection to the city.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: In addition to the free Saturday morning admissions,many special concerts and picnic opportunities are offered in the gardens at no charge.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The Dixon is small but mighty in terms of its gardens, and offers solitude and beauty both inside and out.
- Best for Museums Because: The Dixon is a little gem, with exhibits put together by curators who truly understand how to tell a story with objects d'art.