Also Featured In
The centrally-located Hilton sits on the edge between east Memphis and Germantown, and is ideal for those with meetings with financial companies in East Memphis. Business services include a business... Read More
The centrally-located Hilton sits on the edge between east Memphis and Germantown, and is ideal for those with meetings with financial companies in East Memphis. Business services include a business service center with meeting rooms, complimentary airport shuttles, and a modern fitness center for working off the day's stress. Nearby restaurants like Ruth's Chris and Circa cater to the business crowd at dinner, while easy access to the interstate means there's easy access to attractions around Memphis including Graceland and Beale Street. From executive-style boardrooms to large ballrooms that seat hundreds, options for presentations and group meetings are abundant. For more casual meetings, a sleek lobby bar offers the chance to unwind yet still talk business at the end of the day.
939 Ridge Lake Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38120
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: The Hilton is perfectly located for last-minute pet food and supply runs, with a top pet retailer / grooming salon within walking distance.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The bed & breakfast package if offered year-round and includes spectacular city views.
- Best for Airport Hotels Because: While the Hilton is a bit further afield, it's a quick drive from the airport - and worth it.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Hilton's swanky atmosphere offers an upscale stay in a more affordable price range, especially on the weekends.
- Best for Hotels near Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium Because: While the Hilton is the farthest distance of any hotels on this list, we include it for it's East Memphis location and its serene surroundings.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Hilton's curved rooms and floor-to-ceiling windows will entice children - as will the huge pool.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Hilton's east Memphis location offers easy access to the charming burgs of Collierville and Germantown, as well as easy drive-ability to the city's attractions.