Also Featured In
This casual Italian restaurant sets the perfect mood, and its appealing atmosphere is sure to relax you, thanks to the aromas of pizza right out of the oven and the smooth stylings of Sinatra or Como.... Read More
This casual Italian restaurant sets the perfect mood, and its appealing atmosphere is sure to relax you, thanks to the aromas of pizza right out of the oven and the smooth stylings of Sinatra or Como. The recently-updated menu is full of traditional Italian favorites, including a lengthy pasta menu, incredible toasted ravioli, and an excellent selection of pizzas. Heartier entrees include lots of fresh seafood, rack of lamb, veal scaloppini, and grilled pork tenderloin. Prices are reasonable, portions are large, and the food's always tasty; there's food service in the bar as well, which is nice if you're trying to grab a fast-ish meal. Comfort Italian at its best.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Gluten-free items are not marked on the menu, so be sure to ask what options are offered; you'll be pleasantly surprised."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Ciao Bella offers small portions of a number if its traditional pasta dishes, a great option for a healthier meal."
- Best Value, Group Friendly: "Do order the toasted ravioli; they are the best we've tasted outside of the Hill in St. Louis."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Ciao Bella offers GF pizza dough, pasta, and rolls.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Ciao Bella offers gluten-free pizza dough, pasta, and rolls.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Half price drink specials and bar food from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Ciao Bella has a loads of options for large parties or groups, whether in the dining room, lounge, or private party space.