Also Featured In
125 N Front St
Memphis, TN 38103
- Memorial Day - Labor Day: Daily 9am-6pm
- Labor Day - Oct: Daily 9am-5pm
- Nov - Memorial Day: Daily 10am-5pm
- Adult $15; Senior (65+) $13; Child (3-17) $10
- Things to Do with Kids, Sightseeing, Museums, Attractions near FedExForum: "The Mud Island River Park and the Mississippi River Museum are open April - October."
- Historic Sites: "Kids (and adults) can feel free to splash in the giant fountain at the end of the river display - so think about a change of clothing."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids are enchanted by the long ramble along the outdoor river model.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Mud Island is a great primer on Memphis history - with the added bonus of river views.
- Best for Museums, Historic Sites Because: The museum does a fantastic job of telling the story of the river and how it shaped the city's history.
- Best for Attractions near FedExForum Because: Mud Island's riverfront location is just a few blocks west of the Forum - and it's a great way to experience the history of the river.