Also Featured In
Since its move to the River Inn of Harbor Town, Paulette's is now open for breakfast daily, and that's a real treat as its breakfast offerings are lush - from eggs Benedict with creamy Hollandaise to... Read More
Since its move to the River Inn of Harbor Town, Paulette's is now open for breakfast daily, and that's a real treat as its breakfast offerings are lush - from eggs Benedict with creamy Hollandaise to hands-down the best French toast in town. Weekday breakfast is complimentary for hotel guests. Every breakfast or brunch begins with Paulette's signature popovers and strawberry butter - and don't be shy about indulging, as the wait staff will gladly bring seconds. Excellent service is the hallmark of Paulette's, and that's no different at breakfast, when egg dishes and many entrees offered for under $10 - a true treat for the palate and the pocketbook.
- Best Value, Breakfast/Brunch, Downtown, Breakfast: "Avoid holiday Sundays - like Mother's Day or Father's Day, as not only is it tough to get a reservation, the menu pricing goes way up for the standards like waffles and egg dishes."
- Best Restaurants: "Save a little money by trying Paulette's for Sunday breakfast; the signature popovers and strawberry butter and excellent service are in evidence during brunch, with egg dishes and many entrees offered for under $10."
- Romantic Dining: "Start you evening with a drink upstairs on the roof of the hotel, in the Terrace."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: You can get waffles, egg plates, and more for under $10, and that includes Paulette's signature popovers to start your meal.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Paulette's begins every breakfast with warm, perfect popovers - a simple treat that sets a special tone for the day.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Paulette's is iconic and charming whether for a family brunch or a romantic evening out.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Paulette's is known as often being the scene of that most romantic moment, the marriage proposal.
- Best for Downtown Because: Paulette's is refined and a great choice on the far edge of downtown.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Popovers, strawberry butter, incredible service, and a reasonable priced breakfast add up to the best breakfast experience in Memphis.