Also Featured In
Since its move to the River Inn, Paulette's is now open for breakfast daily, and that's a real treat as its breakfast offerings are lush - from eggs Benedict with creamy Hollandaise to hands-down the... Read More
Since its move to the River Inn, Paulette's is now open for breakfast daily, and that's a real treat as its breakfast offerings are lush - from eggs Benedict with creamy Hollandaise to hands-down the best French toast in town. Weekday breakfast is complimentary for hotel guests. Every breakfast or brunch begins with Paulette's signature popovers and strawberry butter - and don't be shy about indulging, as the wait staff will gladly bring seconds. Excellent service is the hallmark of Paulette;s, and that's no different at breakfast, when egg dishes and many entrees offered for under $10 - a true treat for the palate and the pocketbook.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Downtown, Best Value, Breakfast: "Avoid holiday Sundays - like Mother's Day or Father's Day, as not only is it tough to get a reservation, the menu pricing goes way up for the standards like waffles and egg dishes."
- Best Restaurants: "Save a little money by trying Paulette's for Sunday breakfast; the signature popovers and strawberry butter and excellent service are in evidence during brunch, with egg dishes and many entrees offered for under $10."
- Romantic Dining: "Start you evening with a drink upstairs on the roof of the hotel, in the Terrace."
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Paulette's begins every breakfast with warm, perfect popovers - a simple treat that sets a special tone for the day.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Paulette's is iconic and charming whether for a family brunch or a romantic evening out.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Paulette's is known as often being the scene of that most romantic moment, the marriage proposal.
- Best for Downtown Because: Paulette's is refined and a great choice on the far edge of downtown.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: You can get waffles, egg plates, and more for under $10, and that includes Paulette's signature popovers to start your meal.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Popovers, strawberry butter, incredible service, and a reasonable priced breakfast add up to the best breakfast experience in Memphis.