Also Featured In
A fresh -and we mean fresh -take on Asian dining, Mosa is a bistro that combines the best of Chinese, Thai and Japanese dishes - noodle and rice bowls, curries and a host of small plates - in a casual... Read More
A fresh -and we mean fresh -take on Asian dining, Mosa is a bistro that combines the best of Chinese, Thai and Japanese dishes - noodle and rice bowls, curries and a host of small plates - in a casual atmosphere that rocks with the business crowd at lunch. Dishes are made to order, truly some of the freshest Asian cuisine we've experienced. They come out as they are ready, so appetizers can be quickly followed by one diner's entree - the flow depends on how packed the restaurant is. If time is critical, call ahead and order to go. During lunch hours, you order at the counter and take a number, and one of the runners will bring your food. The Pao family is ever-present at both the White Station and Kirby locations, always making time to say hello and catch up with customers -and after just two visits or so, you can consider yourself a regular.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "GF options are denoted with a special symbol."
- Lunch: "You can get a real vacation from the office, even if it's temporary, by enjoying lunch on Mosa's patio. If you're taking out, allow 30 minutes from calling to pick-up."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "You can get a real vacation from the office, even if it's temporary, by enjoying lunch on Mosa's patio."
- Best Restaurants, Best Value: "When it comes to heat, your server to recommend how Mr. Pao would eat it - that's the best way to experience his food."
- Group Friendly: "You can get a real vacation from the office, even if it's temporary, by enjoying your group lunch on Mosa's patio."
- Family Friendly: "Hit the White Station location on nice afternoons to take advantage of the alfresco dining."
- Take Out: "Call your order in ahead of time - especially during lunch - if you're in a hurry."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The folks at Mosa are always willing and happy to tweak dishes to a customer's palate - especially for gluten-free diners.
- Best for Lunch Because: Mosa's snappy staff and fresh food combine for the perfect - and quick - lunch hour.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Most of Mosa's entrees are easily made vegan, and tofu is offered as a protein choice most dishes.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Mosa is a fast-casual eatery that's all about creating fresh, memorable food.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: You can order a filling combo of soup, spring roll and crab wontons for under $6.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Mosa's tables can be quickly transformed into seating for a dozen, or more and reservations aren't required but helpful.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Mosa's family atmosphere is pervasive - it's run by a family, and the wait staff treats you like their own. Great kids menu, too.
- Best for Take Out Because: The folks at Mosa know how to pack food so the crispy chicken stay crisp, and even in styrofoam, the presentation is pretty.