Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Klyde Warren Park Facebook
Photo courtesy of Dillon Diers
Perched atop a sunken freeway, this nationally acclaimed 5-acre oasis is just one of the examples of what makes Dallas' downtown area so dynamic. The park was opened in 2012 for the purpose of... Read More
Perched atop a sunken freeway, this nationally acclaimed 5-acre oasis is just one of the examples of what makes Dallas' downtown area so dynamic. The park was opened in 2012 for the purpose of encouraging more pedestrian foot traffic to the area as well as to be a central gathering place for locals and visitors to enjoy. Today, the resplendent space is abound with year round programming, ranging from fitness sessions, dance lessons and lawn games to children's entertainment, musical performances and film screenings. There are also special areas within the park allocated for kids, for dogs and for playing board games. In case you work up an appetite after all of the activities, you can tempt your taste buds at the park's chic gastro-pub, Savor, or from a variety of food trucks stationed along the side.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: With a plethora of activities offered throughout the week, Klyde Warren Park is tops when it comes to outdoor entertainment.
- Best for Parks, Things to Do with Kids, Downtown Dallas' Best Attractions Because: Klyde Warren Park's outstanding contribution to Dallas earned it the prestigious Urban Land Institute's 2014 Open Space Award.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Klyde Warren Park is one of Dallas' newest and fun free attractions.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Kyle Warren Park is the best place to spend a carefree afternoon in Dallas.
- Best for Attractions near American Airlines Center Because: Klyde Warren Park is the perfect place to relax pre-game or concert at the AA Center.