5011 Broadway St
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Mon-Thu: 11am-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 11am-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-11pm
- Sun: 10:30am-3pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Brunch, Outdoor Dining, Breakfast/Brunch: "If you can, be sure to make a reservation, as this place fills up fast for lunch or any other time."
- Alamo Heights' Best Restaurants: "You can't go wrong with any dish here, but for brunch be sure to try the Homard with the truffled scrambled eggs, lump crab and butter-poached lobster tail."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Go for brunch and order a side of Johnny Cakes with whatever else peaks your interest - they're soft, fluffy and delicious!"
- Best for Brunch Because: In Alamo Heights, this go-to spot for brunch on Sundays offers decadent breakfast items like a crab omelette with a lobster tail and gluten-free pancakes!
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Cappy's patio gives you a taste of the locals, who often bring their pets along when they dine out.
- Best for Alamo Heights' Best Restaurants Because: Cappy's is a special neighborhood restaurant that gives you a true sense of what Alamo Heights is all about.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Cappy's is very attentive to any special dietary needs and delivers superb food every time!
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: For elevated brunch cuisine, Cappy's knows how to make their guests happy!