3853 N. St. Mary's St.
San Antonio, TX 78212
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The Japanese Tea Garden is a beautiful destination for a leisurely stroll in beautiful surroundings.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Japanese Tea Gardens are a free and unexpected treat in the center of San Antonio.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The Japanese Tea Garden is gorgeous and conveniently located... it's a great place to meditate or take in the sights with your sweetie.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Japanese Tea Garden is a stunning place to stroll, grab a bite to eat and see a unique side of San Antonio.
- Best for Parks Because: This is a great place to go for a romantic stroll with someone special.
- Best for Attractions near AT&T Center Because: This is a great place to visit when you're on a budget for a nice stroll or even a picnic.