Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
600 HemisFair Plaza Way
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Flags Over Texas Observation Deck: Sun-Thu 10am-10pm; Fri-Sat 10am-11pm
- Skies Over Texas 4D Theater: Sun-Thu 10am-10pm; Fri-Sat 10am-11pm
- Chart House Restaurant: Sun-Thu 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat 11am-11pm
- Tower Ticket Adult $10.95; Senior $9.95; Military $9.95; Child $8.95;
Parking $8 - $11
- Romantic Things to Do: "Enjoy dinner or a cocktail in the Chart House restaurant before or after visiting the observatory."
- Holiday Attractions: "Head up to Chart house first for a hot cup of cocoa or a cocktail and take in the lights and sights before heading up to the observation deck. This way you bypass having to buy a ticket!"
- Best Attractions & Activities, Historic Sites, Attractions near AT&T Center: "Let the Tower know that you're planning on eating at the Chart House and you won't have to buy a ticket to the observation deck!"
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Tower of the Americas offers the best views of the city and a great place to propose!
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: You have to see the city of San Antonio from the best vantage point there is!
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: You can't come to San Antonio without getting the best view the city has to offer.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: See the city of San Antonio the way they did 100 years ago!
- Best for Attractions near AT&T Center Because: For the best view of the city, the Tower of the Americas is a must-see!