Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Rosario's, which has been around now for over 20 years, has transported itself from a local favorite to a critically-acclaimed restaurant. They have been featured in Southern Living, Texas Monthly and... Read More
Rosario's, which has been around now for over 20 years, has transported itself from a local favorite to a critically-acclaimed restaurant. They have been featured in Southern Living, Texas Monthly and The New York Times, and have been listed as one of the "Top 50 Restaurants in the U.S." by Hispanic Magazine. From their Chile Relleno de Pescado (shrimp and fish stuffed poblano pepper) to their fajitas and enchiladas, there is not one thing on the menu you won't be wanting to return for again and again. They offer live music on the weekends and specialize in gigantic margaritas that are almost a meal by itself!
910 S Alamo St
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Mon-Thu: 11am-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 11am-11pm
- Sun: 11am-9pm
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Rosario's is one of the city's favorite Mexican restaurants, with a number of gluten-free dishes.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Rosario's has amazing Tex-Mex and private rooms for events.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Rosario's serves up some of the best Tex-Mex in town and you can eat for under $10 for lunch.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: Rosario's has been around for a very long time simply because they have some of the most delicious Tex-Mex in town.
- Best for Tex-Mex Because: Rosario's is a very successful and well-known Tex-Mex restaurant in San Antonio.