Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Twin Peaks
Joey's is just an all-around great place to hang out and have a few beers or even a few shots in a nice, well-kept environment that doesn't put on any airs. It's a laid back joint that's big enough to... Read More
Joey's is just an all-around great place to hang out and have a few beers or even a few shots in a nice, well-kept environment that doesn't put on any airs. It's a laid back joint that's big enough to accommodate large groups of people and never seems to get over-crowded. The billiards room, attached to the bar, is enormous and has a number of pool tables, and even a shuffleboard table. They typically draw a 30's plus crowd, so you can actually hear yourself talk. On hot summer nights, their good-sized patio is the perfect spot to kick-back, relax and just enjoy life. There's nothing better than watching the game while you're playing one! That's what Joey's is all about!
2417 N St. Mary's
San Antonio, TX 78212
- Mon-Fri: 4pm-2am
- Sat: 6pm-2am
- No Cover Charge
- Sports Bars: "Joey's is the best place to watch the game while playing games!"
- Bars: "They also have shuffle board, for you game nerds!"
- Early Entertainment: "Joey's offers a wide selection of beers, including Alamo Pilsner on tap, which goes great with their pepperoni pizza."
- Monte Vista's Best Nightlife: "They have shuffleboard!"
- Best for Sports Bars Because: Joey's has been around for quite a while and is always a favorite of any crowd.
- Best for Bars Because: Joey's is an extremely popular place to go for drinks, food and friends.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: During the week, you can play pool and shuffle board for free. It's a great way to enjoy an early evening!
- Best for Monte Vista's Best Nightlife Because: Joey's is a regular joint for people who want to relax and have fun.