Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
This recent addition to San Antonio eateries is just one example of why San Antonio is a supreme vacation destination. The Luxury is Chef Andrew Weissman's (one of San Antonio's finest) newest... Read More
This recent addition to San Antonio eateries is just one example of why San Antonio is a supreme vacation destination. The Luxury is Chef Andrew Weissman's (one of San Antonio's finest) newest restaurants. Located across the river from the San Antonio Museum of Art, this funky fun outdoor restaurant has a small but utterly delightful menu and an impressive list of beer and wine. There's no doubt it's all delicious, but you can't go wrong with the pulled-pig sandwich, slathered in grilled onions and red peppers or the crispy fish banh mi sandwich topped with dill, onion, cilantro, mint and, yes, even a sunnyside-up fried egg. Yum! For dessert, dip into the chocolate pudding with salted caramel and Chantilly cream. Are you in heaven yet?
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: The Luxury is a completely outdoor restaurant with elevated comfort food. Perfect for big groups.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: For waterfront dining with small or large groups, including children and even dogs, The Luxury is the place to be!
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The Luxury has an expansive outdoor dining area and even a bocce ball court!
- Best for River Walk's Best Restaurants Because: For a great, inexpensive meal on the river walk, The Luxury is the place to go.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The Luxury is the perfect place to relax outside with a big group of friends.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Luxury offers great value in terms of quality, affordability and the overall venue.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: The Luxury provides just the right vibe and great food in this funky cool outdoor venue.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The Luxury is probably the best casual outdoor restaurant for families, and the food is amazing, if not a bit decadent!