Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Located just outside of San Antonio, this wonderland of wild animals is a great way to spend your afternoon, especially if you have kids or just love animals. It's like having a mini Africa in the... Read More
Located just outside of San Antonio, this wonderland of wild animals is a great way to spend your afternoon, especially if you have kids or just love animals. It's like having a mini Africa in the middle of Texas. How it works: You meander (safely in your vehicle) through 400 acres of magnificent live oak trees, rolling green hills and creek beds where 500 animals from 40 exotic, native and endangered species roam free. You get a free bag of food for the animals with the purchase of your ticket and can buy more if you like. You then throw food to the animals so that they'll come up to your vehicle. In actuality, the animals are so used to getting fed they come up to your car anyway, sometimes blocking the way until you throw them a handful. Beware of the Ostrich, however, as they can be very territorial!
26515 Natural Bridge Caverns Road
San Antonio, TX 78266
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult $17.50; Senior $16.50; Child $9
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: If you have kiddos, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch is such a treat. Get up close and personal with the wild animals.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids get to experience the wild animals from the safety of their cars.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The kids love feeding the animals. You get outside but can also stay cool in the car.